Good Practice of the World of Beauty and Health
- Before going to a treatment we recommend to have a shower or visit our water or sauna facilities – this way treatments and massages have more effect on your body and skin.
- We kindly ask you to come 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your treatment so that you are able to tune up for an enjoyment.
- In case you are late for the treatment, your service period will not be prolonged because of the respect to our other guests. You will not be refunded for the service not rendered.
- Please note that the treatment will be automatically cancelled if you are late for 15 minutes.
- If you do not arrive for the treatment and you have not notified of it at least 4 hours beforehand, the hotel has the right to charge you for the treatment.
- Please silence or switch off your mobile phone in order not to disturb yourself and other guests who want to rest and relax.
- We recommend you to leave your jewellery and valuables in the safe of your hotel room when coming to a treatment.
- Please dress in bathrobe in your hotel room before treatments and, during the treatment, please use disposable underwear.
- If requested, our therapist will give you information about the products she is using and the effect of the treatment.
- Please inform the staff of the World of Beauty and Health before the treatment if you have any health problems (e.g. chronic diseases, allergies) or you have the health status (e.g. pregnancy) we should be aware of.
- Please note that you should speak in a low voice in the World of Beauty and Health.
- When visiting the World of Beauty and Health with your children, please note that the etiquette applies to children as well.
- Do not come for the treatment in the state of intoxication! The staff has the right to refuse from serving you without providing any refund for the services that have been booked and paid.
- Take your time to relax after the treatment but please consider that the same room has to be prepared for the next customer, thus you have to leave the treatment room and move on to the relaxation area within a reasonable period of time.
Booking and cancellation of treatments
- When visiting the home page of Meresuu SPA & Hotel, you will certainly find a suitable treatment in the list of treatments of our World of Beauty and Health.
- We kindly ask you to book the selected treatments and the appropriate timetable one week before arrival.
- We kindly ask you to make any timetable changes before arrival! Later notifications can be taken into account only if it is possible.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we kindly ask you to contact the World of Beauty and Health of Meresuu at least 4 hours in advance by telephone +372 357 9650, +372 357 9651 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise the hotel has the right to charge you for the service.